It has been a busy year for the entrepreneurial sphere. Despite the complex economic situation, there were many funding opportunities for entrepreneurs.
In 2022 there were a number of opportunities to take advantage of:
- Start Up Nation 2022
- Start Up Nation 2022 Diaspora
- Woman Entrepreneur 2022
- 4.1.1 - Support for micro, small and medium enterprises that have been severely affected by the coronavirus epidemic.
- 4.1.1a - Support for food and construction activities
- Programme to increase the competitiveness of industrial products
- De minimis aid scheme for the transition to the circular economy
- Call for investment in manufacturing
- Support for mountain area farms
- Small grants scheme
- Energy efficiency measures/use of renewable energy resources for large enterprises and SMEs
Start Up Nation 2022 attracted 15 319 applications from start-up entrepreneurs across the country, while Start Up Nation 2022 Diaspora attracted 1648 applications from start-up entrepreneurs.
There will be significant opportunities for entrepreneurs in 2023.
You can still count on the support of the Harghita County Development Agency!
We wish you a happy New Year full of contract signings, as the Start Up Nation 2022 call, 6,517 start-ups will sign national funding contracts in 2023